Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A New Year

Considering it has been almost a year since my last post, I thought it might be a great idea to start blogging again. Yes, just like adding a workout routine to my new years resolution list, blogging is yet another I hope to follow through on.

A year ago I was blogging about my time in Haiti in response to the earthquake, this year I am going to start on a little lighter note. I've decided to start compiling a dream list. Up to this point, I have forty dreams on this list and I wanted to share them with whoever decides to read this blog. My hope in sharing these dreams is to open up a little about who I am and what I love, explore how these dreams took root in my heart, give myself an opportunity to discover how I might see these dreams fulfilled, provide an opportunity for others to help me see these dreams fulfilled, and also give others permission to dream. You're never too young, old, washed up, or messed up to stop dreaming. A quote by Dutch Sheets characterizes the heart of why I'm writing this next series of blogs, "Hope is hearing the melody of the future and faith is dancing to it."

Here's to me dancing to the melody of my dreams fulfilled!

Janet
Out of the depths of His heart, my dreams arise...
Created by Janet, 2011

No comments: